Meet Dr. Ryskalczyk
Dr. Ryskalczyk trained at Oregon Health and Science University in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, where his training consisted of trauma, cancer surgery and reconstruction, and office based oral surgery. Subsequently, he trained with Alf Nastri in Melbourne, Australia, at the busiest jaw corrective surgery practice in the Asia Pacific region. His fellowship in Australia focused on maxillofacial trauma and corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery. Special interests include maxillofacial trauma, corrective jaw surgery, implantology and bone grafting, and the management of maxillofacial tumors.
Dr. Ryskalczyk earned his DMD degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, and his MD degree from Oregon Health and Science University. He also holds a BSc in Biochemistry from Seattle University. He is licensed to practice medicine and dentistry in Washington state.
Dr. Ryskalczyk maintains admitting and operating privileges at Swedish Hospital and is an affiliate faculty member in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
Outside of the office and operating room, Dr. Ryskalczyk enjoys spending time mountain biking, skiing, golfing, and flying as a general aviation pilot.
- University – Seattle University, BSc Biochemistry, 2009
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 2013
- Medical School – Oregon Health and Science University, 2016
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Oregon Health and Science University, 2019
- Orthognathic and Trauma Surgery Fellowship – The Royal Melbourne Hospital, 2020